Little Bear is very pleased with Trainer Kim Hansen
Kim Hansen ACE Personal Trainer
5K'S Healthy Ways
............................If YOU Can Believe It, The Mind CAN Achieve It!
Kim is focused and driven on providing life-long, healthy changes for all clients (kids to adults).
The workouts are guaranteed to give you and/or your child/teen results.
Kim says, “Tear down your walls and admit that you need help and that what you were doing before is not working. Your walls will be torn down and you will not go back to that old way again. IF YOU STICK WITH ME.”
Workouts will improve all facets of fitness: balance, strength, cardiovascular ability, flexibility, muscular endurance and body composition.
- Personal Training (one on one, couple)
- Program Start-Up Options
- Running training/programs
- Group Classes TBA
- Body Composition assessments and monitoring
- Fun/friendly atmosphere
- Welcoming environment
- Convenient and effective programs tailored to you
- Nutrition education/assistance with healthy eating
Background Information ..........about Kim Hansen, Owner and Personal Trainer
- Mother of 4, wife and a love for God
- Running fanatic (ran 13+ half marathons and 1 full) and more to come
- Head Coach of Girls On the Run of Franklin County for Alcott Elementary
- Associate degree in Sports Management from Columbus State Community College
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACE
- CPR/AED certified, American Red Cross